A humorous mousepad for coders in need of an ego check
What is The Coding God Mousepad w/ Wrist Cushion?
A white mousepad with wrist cushion, with 2 Git branches imprinted on it, joined by a merge commit. The path along the *dev* branch reads "I am a coding GOD!" and the path along the *main* branch reads "I broke this ******** repo." Don't be embarrassed, we've all been there.
- Ergonomic Memory Foam™ wrist support
- Size: 9.17" (w) x 10.15" (h) (25.80cm (w) x 23.30cm (h))
- Foot-shaped semi-opaque black plastic base
- Neoprene insert lays flat in recessed area of mouse pad base
Who is this merch for?
- That overconfident, cocky coworker you have that is usually right but always annoying about it
- That grumpy, genius senior engineer who answers your questions but makes you feel bad about asking them
- You, when you push code straight to PROD