Two Hour Live Coding Session25% off through 05/31/20
The Two Hour Live Coding Session is an opportunity for you to learn 1-on-1 from an experienced developer in a two hour screen sharing session. Discussion material is flexible based on your wants and needs!
- A two hour screen sharing session with Jacob Stopak, creator of Initial Commit.
- Find out whether learning to code is right for you.
- Answer general questions about coding and software development topics.
- Live demos of different programming languages and tools, depending on what YOU want to see.
- Help installing and configuring required coding tools.
- Live troubleshooting of any bugs or issues you may be facing.
- Code review and best practices recommendations for specific projects.
This is a two hour screen sharing session with Jacob Stopak, the creator of Initial Commit. This will be a 1-on-1 conversation that we can take in many directions, depending on what would add the most value for YOU! I'm happy to answer any general questions you may have about coding and software development. I can do a live demo of different programming languages and tools, depending on what you are most interested in. We can even work together to install and configure some of the required programs on your computer. If you already have some code you are working on, I can help troubleshoot any bugs or issues you may be stuck on. I'm also available to provide suggestions and best practices for specific projects.